time has come today

The projects are finally on self mind schedule. This means that I've finally come to terms with them, and not feel afraid of execution anymore. They are being assessed. For the 07506509271 project, I'm preparing screens of possible promotion venues, while at the same time, preparing the design elements for a presentation (logotype and printed applications).

For the "elecciones en la colonia" (elections in the colony) project, the paragraph that states "our situation", found on a website (reference put up soon) will be the central item of the map put up in the wall. The categories I've worked on yesterday and the day before will be printed, and an example of each categorization will be printed and tested both digital and analog.

Being organized somewhere is bliss. I'm also preparing the props for a video I've conjured up in my sullen head this morning. I even got the costume on, but I'm charging the camera, so it had to be postponed.